If you are reading on this page, you may be wondering generally what a yoga swing is? You may also be wondering what the differences between an Omni Swing and an Omni Yoga Swing are.
Yogaswing.us has the answers to these questions, and they’re both in this post? To get the best understanding of what a Yoga swing is, I recommend viewing some of the video demonstrations I’ve created for YOU Here.
You can also use the directive links on this page to purchase the yoga swing of your choice. Make sure to have a look at our yoga swing discounts page to make sure your getting your swing at the best price possible.
The Omni Swing is the latest model of the superior yoga swings created by Tone Cardenas. They have gone by the name Omni Swing until recently when the name was changed to Omni Yoga Swing, also known as YogaSwing Omni.
Now that you know many names refer to the same yoga swing, you’ll want to know what your model choices are and what you can do with them.
You can choose from the Omni Yogaswing Deluxe or the Basic Model. There is only one defining difference between the 2, and that is the pull up bar with trapeze system; including a swivel.
The trapeze system does not come with the Omni Yoga Swing Basic model.
To read more about the trapeze system or purchase the yoga swing model of your choice, click here to visit the official site.
An Omni Yoga Swing Deluxe, specifically, is the most versatile of all the yoga swings created up to this point.
You can get into an almost unlimited number of positions to perform stretches and strengthening exercises. The instability of the swing makes it possible to get a workout UNLIKE anything you can experience without one.
Your stabilizer muscles are mobilized and your whole body and mind are stimulated by the movement of the swing. You’ll notice an improvement in your balance as your stabilizer muscles further develop.
What’s included in your YogaSwing Omni Deluxe package?
- The 3 spring Trapeze System.
- A Sling made for superior comfort. It’s 8ft Long by 4ft Wide, and the material is soft rayon. In addition the swing is cushioned, for the most comfortable yoga swing experience available.
- 2 Foot stirrups with 3 pads on each; One pad under each foot and another on each side of your feet. You can use these stirrups for your legs and shoulders as well.
- 4 handles in addition to the foot stirrups, in 2 different sizes. You’ll get 2 adjustable 12 inch long handles; and 2 middle handles, each measuring 30 inches.
- There are 5 loops on each of the 30 inch handles. This feature makes your swing more versatile in 2 ways. First, it allows you to move the adjustable handles into multiple positions to broaden your experience on the swing. It also makes it possible to adjust the height of the saddle (sling), further from or closer to the ground.
- Stainless steel safety clip hooks, designed for heavy duty. Each hook is made to hold up to 335 pounds. These hooks make hanging your swing and adjusting the height of the handles or sling super simple.
As stated previously, the only difference between the Basic and deluxe models is the 3 spring trapeze system, which is included only in the deluxe model package.
The Omni Yoga Swing has a weight limit of 300 pounds. If you want to go all the way with your yoga swing experience, you might want to consider getting the full Omni Gym which includes the Rock-It Stand.
Want to save 5% on your Yoga Swing purchase? Be sure to enter the coupon code yogasye at checkout. If you order by phone be sure to ask that yogasye be applied to your order to get all possible discounts.
==>Click Here To Buy Your Yoga Swing Omni Today.<==
If you found what you were looking for at yogaswing.us please share our website with your friends.
The Omni Gym Yoga Swing ~ Increase Your Strength And Flexibility